Considering to sell my '75 CJ5

I LOVE my Jeep! Unfortunately, I'm getting to the point that I need to upgrade the family car. The family car is separate from the CJ. I just need down payment $ Part of generating money is to part with my CJ. We are going to buy a 4wd. What do you all think about ebay? I've never ever sold a thing on it. or bought a thing on it. I have and do frequently purchase on the internet.

Reply to
Paul Brogren

I have bought three (including 95 XJ) and sold two vehicles on eBay. I probably won't buy any more, but would have no qualms about selling another one.

I think my integrity must be greater than average, however, as all three I bought had annoying, obvious flaws not mentioned in the ads, while I disclosed every single thing I knew. (See eBay item 2440292866 for one of my sillier, but completely straightforward descriptions. (Photos no longer on-line))

One thing that will work against you is your lack of feedback (since you would be new to eBay.) Big ticket buyers, I believe, like to see a positive track record.

Best wishes! Paul B.

01XJ 95XJ
Reply to
PLB49

At several times in our lives, we reach a crossroad. The direction we take will affect the remainder of our lives. I commend you on your decision to Ebay your CJ instead of your family. :)

Pers> I LOVE my Jeep! Unfortunately, I'm getting to the point that I need to

Reply to
twaldron

Is this a 2wd jeep or 4wd?

Reply to