Dana Mode 20 Axle Tube Diameter?

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Crap, Bill, you ARE good!

Part number 98104

Although twice as expensive as the ones I found, but the CORRECT diameter.

Thanks, you are a scholar and a gentleman. I don't care WHAT they say about you!

Reply to
Jeepers!

funny thing here, this is actually 4x4.com they are the guys that told me they only came in the three inch radius. i'm on hold with 'em now waiting to purchase these. 2.5" is what i needed, i have no idea why they told me what they did yesterday. But I got 'em on their way now! Finally, Yahoo! Thanks Bill, funny how things work out huh?

Reply to
Jeepers!