December 7, 1941 a date that will live in infamy:

December 7, 1941 a date that will live in infamy:

LW(Bill)HughesIII

Yep. And a reminder that what we now enjoy was secured by the sacrifice of many brave soldiers. SB

Reply to
DougW

You fell for a massive troll once. We were down for a planned move to a larger building and made several k00ks think they nailed us. YOU were one of only 5 out of millions of people who believed it.

Just so you know: We will not cancel the account of anyone based on a "complaint" from a fraud like you.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

Taylor Netscum and Joe Jared live on!

Now there's proof for you: "screed". A rare word, indeed.

Ubj qvq ur penpx gur frxevg Pnony (gvap) cnffpbqr?

[...]

time

Someone has to carry the torch for The Bard and RtS.

Owns several people, without ever really trying.

[...]
Reply to
Kali

ummm this is my week to be Taylor.