Differential Question - YJ

Hello, I have a 93 YJ - 2.5" OME suspension and I am chomping at the bit to get some 31 x 9.5's put on. More importantly I know I need to get at least one locker put on.

This is a daily driver, and will mostly see mud and snow when off-road (although I have dreams of the pilgrimage to Moab).

What is the groups 'preferred' locker?

If I can only afford one locker should it be front or rear?

Any other sage advice on differentials?

thanks much

Reply to
jaco

I think the Detroit is the best. Expensive and requires a gear reset though. Lock Right would be my second choice. I would put it in the rear first.

Reply to
JimG