OME 2.5 inch lift and 32 inch tires

Anybody running 32 inch tires with an OME 2.5 inch lift? Any rubbing issues?

Thanks, Neale

Reply to
nrs

Forgot to say this is on a YJ.

Thanks

Reply to
nrs
93 YJ OME 2.5" and 33 x 9.5 BFG's Rubs on tight turns ( I haven't bothered with adjusting the steering stop - if it rubs in a turn I back off a little).

No other issues, I don't baja with it, and I don't have anything too heavy on it (yet) other than a custom rear tire carrier and bumper. If you have a winch on front, roof rack, etc. the extra weight will make the OME 'suspension system' ride a little lower than 2.5".

I had 31's on prior to the 33's and had thesame rub in the turn.

good luck paul

Reply to
paul

Sounds encouraging, thanks for the reply. My '95 has rims with less backspacing than stock so I doubt it will rub on turns, I was mainly concerned about rubbing due to articulation.

Reply to
nrs