You wait and you wait your whole life...

...and then, your wife finally gives in to your persistent, pathetic, ceaseless whining.

Just got my '05 Rubicon home from the dealer (see pics below). It's my first Jeep and I'm truly in love! I got the 6-speed and no frills other than the Rubi package. Can't wait to hit the trails this summer!

I've been lurking here on and off for a couple years and I'm really impressed with all the knowledge. Looking forward to talking to you guys more in the future.

-Jason Parker, CO

Jason McCabe

Wow... I had to check the sender name cause I thought I had posted this... Oh wait, I did, about two years ago...

Congrats! n.

(HOLY CRAP!! Just saw that you're from Parker! It's a small Internet, cause I am too.)

Reply to
Nathan Otis

Nice Jeep there Jason...that isn't armour all on those tires is it?? A big rule....no tire dressing on Jeeps!!!! lol Welcome to the Jeep community :)

-- Jeff '03 TJ & '95 ZJ

Reply to
Jeff

Very cool! I'll watch out for ya. ;-) I'm in Stonegate BTW.

Reply to
Jason McCabe

Thanks! I can't be responsible for any dealer prepping that occurred. ;-)

Reply to
Jason McCabe

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
twaldron

Stonegate is kinda big, but you're right next door... Send some e-mail if you like: na at smeat dot net. n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis

Well, most of the trails I have in mind are high up in the Rockies and under a few feet of snow right now. But for now, I'll take every chance I get to get 'er dirty down here (near Denver).

Reply to
Jason McCabe

I feel green with envy at this moment! However, I do remember when I got my first Jeep...Love at fist sight and till death do us part...and it ain't likely to be soon for either one of us. ENJOY!!! susan

Reply to
ebaysales