does 4 door wrangler back seat recline ?

Just looked at a 2010 4 door Wrangler. We could not figure out if the back seat would recline. Does any know ?

Lynn

Reply to
Lynn McGuire

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Oh yeah, I know that. It is actually a split seat and folds forward rather handily. However, I was wonder if the rear seat reclined somewhat for passenger comfort. It does look to be blocked by the rear wheelwells though.

Thanks, Lynn

Reply to
Lynn McGuire

BTW, here is the rear seat for the unlimited (4 door):

It does appear to have room for reclining but does not have a reclining mechanism.

Thanks, Lynn

Reply to
Lynn McGuire

Reply to