Tools

A bit of humor. :) mostly swiped from a lot of places.

Reply to
DougW

Love it, all too true!

Mike

2000 Cherokee Sport 86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG AT's, 'glass nose to tail > A bit of humor. :) mostly swiped from a lot of places.
Reply to
Mike Romain

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

DougW,

The first time I read this, I laughed so hard I cried.

What about chisels, mitre boxes, ballpiene hammers, and plumbing yarning irons and tops?

Coal chisel: Used to increase the diameter of a pool cue orifice in your bridge hand.

Ken

DougW wrote:

Reply to
kjlouisiana