Drove the 05 Grand Cherokee

I sell Jeeps, use to be a member of this forum years ago when I had my TJ, friends and I started Baystate Jeepers

here I am, thought I'd chime in...

We just got the 05 Grand Cherokees in, didn't care for them in the pictures online but they are growing on me, the interior is top notch and the ride more refined...HEMI doesn't feel to much different to me then the 4.7, not sure which way I'll go when I choose one for a demonstrator Jeep...we'll see...

Any questions, fire away...

Kevin O'Brien Central Chrysler Jeep Norwood, MA 02062

781 762 2200 snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net
Reply to
Kevin O'Brien

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Why on earth did they go with IFS? I think they forgot it was a Jeep.

Reply to
Eric

the hemi looks cool with the rear exhaust!

Reply to
IsellJeeps