Dual battery how-to

Reply to
Will Honea

I don't remember that part. He told us he was "almost 17".

Reply to
TJim

hmmm....its possible ive confused him with someone. who is at seymour johnson?

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Imitation is the sincerest form of ... thievery :-)

Dave Milne, Scotland '99 TJ 4.0 Sahara

: > :-) : >

: > Dave Milne, Scotland : > '99 TJ 4.0 Sahara : >

: > : > Let's give the guy a break .. we can always ignore him / kill-file him : > if : > : he : > : > kicks off again. : > : >

: > : > Dave Milne, Scotland : > : > '99 TJ 4.0 Sahara : > : >

: > : > : >

: > : > : >

: > : > : >

: > : > : > What's wrong with radio shack fuses??? They're clearly marked : "For : > : > : > automotive use" and so I figured they would do the job. Are radio : > : > : > shack parts inferior or something? : > : > : : > : > : The head-slapping begins anew! : > : > : : > : > : YES! They're inferior! They SUCK! Radio Shack products are SHIT! : > : > : : > : > : >

: > : > : > The reason I am going to radio shack is because it is within : walking : > : > : > distance (2 blocks) of my house. This is especially important : right : > : > : > now because I am still grounded from using the car due to : > off-roading : > : > : > without supervision. (a.k.a. the infamous : > : > : > stuck-to-the-axles-and-the-winch-won't-help incident.) : > : > : : > : > : "GROUNDED"!?! How old ARE you, kid? : > : > : : > : >

: > : >

: > : : > : : >

: >

: :

Reply to
Dave Milne

Whatever for, Nathan? He's a liar and a troll. Does this sound like a sixteen year old to you?

"I'm looking for some quick help on one single sentence in my life insurance policy. I want to leave my life insurance proceeds directly to the trust for children that will be established upon my death under the terms of my will. I don't want to name my estate as beneficiary of the life insurance, since that will cause the funds to go through probate. " - "Joshua Nelson", our grounded little friend.

Cal Wheeler

And a liar:

"I think I made a major boo-boo. In a classic case of looking before I leaped, I was so excited to start investing in an IRA that I cut a check to a mutual fund company and mailed it in before I really understood the IRA rules. (That was about a month ago; I invested $1000 in a regular IRA.)

Now I have belatedly realized that my AGI for '03 will be too high to qualify for any kind of regular IRA contribution.

I'm not sure how to remedy this situation The money hasn't been invested long, but of course the market has been on a tear for the last month so I would have a net gain if I cashed out... which, of course, I'm not even certain if I can do.

Help! Someone save me from myself! What do I do now?! " -"Almost 17" Josh Nelson.

Reply to
Cal Wheeler

(snips)

How far are you up the road from Phoenix, AZ, Nathan?

If this troll's got you thinking he lives around the corner from you, consider yourself snookered!

"Ok, this may be a dumb question, and I'm sure I will get flamed for asking it, but still, it's a question that keeps coming to my mind and I'm not 100% certain on.

I live in a very hot, sunny place. (Phoenix, AZ.) Lord only knows what the temperature inside a sealed, parked vehicle can get to in the summer. I bet it's near 200, if not over." -"Josh" the lying troll.

Reply to
Cal Wheeler

maybe i should have kept up better, i dunno....but i dont know how things got so bad so quickly between you two. maybe you two will eventually find common ground and can kick it together.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

its highly possible that ive confused him with someone else. i could have sworn he was in the air force stationed at seymour johnson.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

only post I have is of him saying he was in PHX.

Reply to
Dave Milne

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Indeed. He's not the world's most intelligent troll.

whois -h magic 192.67.48.22

Trying whois -h whois.arin.net 192.67.48.22

OrgName: Exxon Mobil Corporation OrgID: EMC-55 Address: 5959 Las Colinas Blvd. City: Irving StateProv: TX PostalCode: 75039 Country: US

NetRange: 192.67.48.0 - 192.67.48.255 CIDR: 192.67.48.0/24 NetName: NETXOM-192-67-48-0 NetHandle: NET-192-67-48-0-1 Parent: NET-192-0-0-0-0 NetType: Direct Assignment NameServer: PEGASUS.MOBIL.COM NameServer: PEGASUS2.MOBIL.COM Comment: RegDate: Updated: 2003-01-13

OrgTechHandle: ROLEA9-ARIN OrgTechName: Role Account OrgTechPhone: +1-713-656-1548 OrgTechEmail: snipped-for-privacy@exxonmobil.com

# ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2003-09-12 19:15 # Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.

------------------------------

I also found a thread in talk.origins in which "Josh" is up to similar trolling tricks.

Reply to
Cal Wheeler

Exxon Mobil is a huge organisation, and he could be anywhere in the world and still appear to have that address ; it just means that his traffic goes over Exxon's corporate wan.

: > Dave Milne wrote: : >

: >>only post I have is of him saying he was in PHX. : >>

: >>-- : >>Dave Milne, Scotland : >>'99 TJ 4.0 Sahara :

Reply to
Dave Milne

Nevertheless, it still means he sure the hell ain't 16, and that he's a liar, Dave.

Reply to
Cal Wheeler

"Troller is looking for a response...ANY response, and he will chum the waters with complaints, insults, compliments, and inflammatory tidbits hoping that someone...ANYONE, will take the bait. Generally quite harmless - practices a form of catch and release. Nonetheless, he can upset the delicate ecology of a discussion forum. Once a forum becomes aware of his presence, however, all feeding activity ceases and Troller must move on to more promising waters."

AMEN!

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

No, his mother has put him on restriction. He thinks she is being a bit harsh, after all, his offense is sinking the TJ up to its axles.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland