Early explorer rears

Will the rear end from an early (91-94) Ford Explorer work in my Wrangler YJ?

Thanks

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

I believe you are talking about the ford 8.8 conversion. I'm not sure on the years, but it sounds right. Do a search on this site for rearends etc....

8.8 and it will all come out. I'm currently research>Will the rear end from an early (91-94) Ford Explorer work in my Wrangler >YJ?
Reply to
Robb S via CarKB.com

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
Robb S via CarKB.com

Reply to
Robb S via CarKB.com

Reply to
Robb S via CarKB.com

Reply to
Robb S via CarKB.com

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
Robb S via CarKB.com

Robb- Unfortunately, I can't see the hard top in my budget right now. The

8.8 probably won't happen either, I had a lead on a free good 8.8 but I missed it. I'm in Tacoma, close to Fort Lewis, but closer to McChord.

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed