Ebay, time machine

Here's a cool one. Think of what a chick magnet (ok, 40 yr old chicks) it would be to pull up in, and get out wearing your spandex "Tron" suit.

I can't really say it's a waste of a good car, I have worked on and drivenDeloreans, they suck.

Reply to
Paul Calman

twaldron

See, this is why I do my own stereo installations.

I'd rather have the '65 Gran Prix he has for sale.

Cherokee-LTD

That's quite a suit. We have a halloween party/ musicians jam here. That suit would be welcome. Anyone who shows up under-dressed, gets dressed.

I like the 39 Roadmaster.

Reply to
Paul Calman

LOL. Can't believe some one would want a picture of themselves like that on the web. That guys is all beans and no frank.

Hey Paul, when can we expect another auction from you? That "root of all evil" one was the best I've seen yet.

Brad

Reply to
Brad Fuqua

hahah! gotta hand it to him though...he has some guts....

Reply to
serg

Give me a week or so, got finals in school monday

Reply to
Paul Calman

Is that guy the father of the Star Wars Kid??

Reply to
E. Jason Brooks