WTB New Carb for Totota 22r 4wd truck

Anybody have a new carb for the 22r motor Have a 86 4wd that needs one. Doug

Reply to
r392

Hard to find new. If you are not in a smog control area you might consider this at Downey Off Road for a new Holley:

A little expensive, but here is a remanufactured carburetor:
AutoZone has the remanufactured Asian carb for half the price:
Toyota discount parts lists it here:
under a grand though. Or, you can do what I did when I owned an '87 PU. Get the rebuild kit for around $40.00 and try it first. In my case the kit worked just fine. A lot cheaper than a remanufactured or new carb.

Reply to
OldPhart

I got one on eBay a few months ago for $120 *with* a factory service manual included!

Search eBay: Type in "Toyota 22r carburetor" and see what pulls up.

jp2express