Employee Pricing JEEP Special!

Hello!

This is Michael Bernard, your Sales and Leasing Consultant at GLYNN SMITH CHEVROLET-JEEP!

We have our entire line-up of In-Stock Jeep's at Employee Prices! Act now to take advantage of the years best prices on Wranglers, Grand Cherokee's and the All-New Jeep Commander!

Call, email, or visit my myspace.com page to set up an appointment!

Hurry as these incredible deals won't last!

Toll-Free: 1-800-821-9679 Email: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com On The Web:

Michael Bernard GLYNN SMITH CHEVROLET-JEEP

600 Columbus Parkway Opelika, AL 36801
Reply to
mj.bernard

Spamming the newsgroup. Good, there's one more dealer I have a reason to avoid like the plague.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Bud, you are Spamming a REC.* usenet group that has a Charter forbidding commercial posts.

Your commercial ad isn't wanted.

The Charter can be viewed here:

ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/rec/rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Most folks that post here on usenet will pointedly boycott spammers.

Does your boss know you are violating a usenet newsgroup's Charter and how much bad press he is going to get from your Spam?

Yahoo don't much like it either....

Mike

Mike Romain

I report all scum like this. This one went to Google Groups and Yahoo!

Earle

ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/rec/rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

***
Reply to
Earle Horton

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Some not all that anonymous, too.

Miss them? Want them back?

You're being a very naughty girlie, Nancy.....

Reply to
Pink Freud

You want to teach him, report him here:

J.

In an email reply top my Charter post he did say sorry.

Mike

Mike Romain

Now Matt, don't be so rude. See, the nice spammer left a toll free number for all of their friends on the internet to call. Now it would be rude not to do so, right?

Matt Macchiarolo proclaimed:

Reply to
Lon

The owner of that dealership probably wouldn't be difficult to track down... remember, if you call to chat, toll free lines are only free to the calling party.

Earle Horton proclaimed: