error code

what would cause the key to not give up its error code,

90YJ 2.5L

i cant get mine to work.

thanks johnp

Reply to
Dirty Ditch Dawg

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

I always have to monkey with mine a few times before I get it right. And it does take a few seconds before it flashes the code.

Reply to
Zorin Inc.

ive done it as many ways i can, and waited, and waited, nuthin, i now notice that when i turn on the headlights,/switch, the engine light is on, then off when head-lights are off, , i hate electronicS, johnp

Reply to
Dirty Ditch Dawg