Fender Flares

Hey all, I'm looking to sell my jeep in the near future so I'm trying to fix some of the minor issues. I got rear ended awhile back, the only damage was to the passenger side fender flare. Been to lazy and cheap to fix it, but now I'm looking for a set of fenders. Has anyone heard of this site, it was one of the first to come up on Google.

like a decent price for a set of four. Anyone else have any leadsbesides e-bay. Thanks for any info. Alex

97 TJ Sport
Reply to
alex d

What jeep are you looking for them for, I'm 1/2 way through making some 8" wide ones for my daughter's 95 YJ, ( yes she needs 8" ) so she will have the set of 4 stock ones for sale.

Reply to
Greg

where are you located?

"
Reply to
IsellJeeps

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

West coast of BC. Canada.

Reply to
Greg

I'm in Golden CO I'm looking for TJ flares. Alex

Reply to
alex d

Talk to Craig at Jeep Thrills in Maple Ridge, Gemini in Langley, North Shore Off Road in Vancouver, or Sport Truck in Surrey.

-Dan

Greg wrote:

Reply to
Dan

I wasn't the one looking to buy fenders, I was the one that just pulled some stock fenders off daughter's YJ and wondered if he would be interested in them. And as for Craig at Jeeps Thrills, 49 days to get a detroit locker was a bit too much for me, when he finaly phoned me back, ( 3 weeks ) after leaving 3 messages, and talking to the other workers there twice, so when after 49 days he finally phoned and said it was in I said no thanks. I ordered direct from the states, no duty, $100.00 less, here in 7 days.

Reply to
Greg