fixed my superchargers noise. :)

Dunno.. Microsloth makes some mostly good apps. Hard as hell to organize or add comments.

Now I'm down to hearing just a slight miss every so often. Not repeating, not a sticky valve. Nothing I can hear when probing with my stethoscope. But I can see the RPM and timing change every so often.

My guess is O2 sensor is lazy or contaminated with the excess carbon caused by a cracked header.

That or ass monkeys.

Reply to
DougW

In news:NOEic.65589$ec1.22496@okepread01, DougW from was injured because:

| | Dunno.. Microsloth makes some mostly good apps. Hard | as hell to organize or add comments. | | Now I'm down to hearing just a slight miss | every so often. Not repeating, not a sticky | valve. Nothing I can hear when probing with my | stethoscope. But I can see the RPM and timing | change every so often. | | My guess is O2 sensor is lazy or contaminated | with the excess carbon caused by a cracked header. | | That or ass monkeys.

Must be the monkeys.

Reply to
Joseph P