Perfectly good TJ shot to hell...

Why oh why would someone want to do this?!?!

(Insert funny-ass comment here)...

Sundog

Reply to
Kevin J. Ostrowski

He says, "CALL ME FOR MORE DETAILS AND ANY QUESTIONS AT ANY TIME AT

706-346-3852." I say we all call him and tell him what a bad@$$ ride he has there. Hey, Bill, you go first! ;) TJim

TJim

L.W.(ßill)

That is just so wrong it almost works.

Approximately 8/8/03 12:32, Kevin J. Ostrowski uttered for posterity:

Lon Stowell

I remember somebody once said, " it's like watching a dog walk on it's hind legs. you're not surprised whether he does it well, just that he does it at all"

That the seller keeps calling it a car tells me just about everything else I need to know about him. That, and that he's got more money than brains.

Reply to
Elflan

From across the big pond Dave scribed:

"I AM GOING OF TO COLLEGE TO PLAY FOOTBALL AND WON'T HAVE TIME FOR THE CAR"

Dave, I usually do not take issue with posts. I believe it only said half of it. (Apps to Dave.) Jeepers know the one and only bad design in a jeep is the vast, large, cavernous back seat. This gentleman or CMF (crazy-mother-F@$%&*) has found a use for this large existing space. 2 Televisions, surround sound, speakers, video games etc. So the next time your lounging stretching your legs in the back of your jeep think how much more comfortable you would be. Then imagine the soft-sidewall flexing ride the 22 inch rims bring.

In fact at this moment Bill Hughes (apps to Bill) is developing his own signature line of custom jeep parts. LOL!!! Velvet high lift jack covers, color glow neon fog lamps, Corinthian leather lug nuts, burl wood grill inserts etc.

I wonder if the football game this guy plays is two-hand touch?

Reply to
J J

"Velvet jack cover" - wow, some imagination. Go for a career in marketting - the ricers will worship you as a god.

The last time I was stretching my legs in the back of a Jeep .. well, lets forget about that time... but the time before that it was in a YJ sitting across the back seat with my legs poking out - and after a further 400 miles like that on and offroad, I was convinced I had to have one and bought my own Jeep.

Dave Milne, Scotland '99 TJ 4.0 Sahara

: > Dave Milne, Scotland : : Dave, : I usually do not take issue with posts. I believe it only said half of it. : (Apps to Dave.) : Jeepers know the one and only bad design in a jeep is the vast, large, : cavernous back seat. This gentleman or CMF (crazy-mother-F@$%&*) has found a : use for this large existing space. 2 Televisions, surround sound, speakers, : video games etc. So the next time your lounging stretching your legs in the : back of your jeep think how much more comfortable you would be. Then imagine : the soft-sidewall flexing ride the 22 inch rims bring. : : In fact at this moment Bill Hughes (apps to Bill) is developing his own : signature line of custom jeep parts. LOL!!! Velvet high lift jack covers, : color glow neon fog lamps, Corinthian leather lug nuts, burl wood grill : inserts etc. : : I wonder if the football game this guy plays is two-hand touch? : : : -- : jj w/ a yj : : :

Reply to
Dave Milne

hmm...no bids on it yet...i wonder why....

serg

According to local news, crack sales are down over 40% this month and even pimps are facing having to use rebates to get sales. Suspect this pretty much takes all potential buyers out of economic reach.

Approximately 8/9/03 10:47, serg uttered for posterity:

Reply to
Lon Stowell