Flat Fender Look

Anyone have any good pics of a YJ with the "Flat Fender" look. Looking for some different ideas. With or without fender flares.

Daren

Reply to
DMcMorris

Here you go.

?topic_id=1417

Reply to
Jeepster

Check out the "tube fenders" at Poison Spyder Custome homepage. Just ordered a set. They also make 'em with a 3" extension.

Reply to
Jerry McG

Thanks! I had already checked out most of those sites...but one I had not seen was great!! I'll start tomorrow.

Daren

Reply to
DMcMorris

Done. Will post pics when I get my web server back online....router troubles.

Daren

Reply to
DMcMorris