2000 XJ Tune-up

Hi all,

I want to tune up my XJ 4.0 It looks like I need: Air Filter Spark Plugs (plugs use coil packs, I dont think i have a dist. cap or wires) Gas Filter (Where is it located ?)

Is this all I would need?

Thank You very much Stee

Reply to
Takster

The gas filter is a lifetime filter that is inside the fuel tank, no need to replace it. Yep, all you need are plugs and the air filter.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

I gots a K&N on there, its cleanable with a spray and then a relube on it.

Reply to
herman

I hope you don't wheel with that K&N in dusty conditions very much. :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford