Floor Jack Recommendation?

EverytimeI hear "Qupon" I want to scream: "There is no Q in coupon!"

Reply to
PeterD

I can honestly say I've never heard the qupon bit.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Milne

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)Hughes III

L.W.(ßill)Hughes III

The second pronunciation is fast becoming the more accepted one in the colonies. It is the sad consequence of too much BBC viewing, I think.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

What about people who say Chewsday instead of Tuesday! Where do they get Chew out of Tues as in 2's Lazy people.

Reply to
Socks