jack pads ?

I was after some kind of rubber pad for using in my trolley jack so as to protect what ever area I jack up from but for the life of me I can find out where to buy one from ?

Anyone point me in the right direction, the size I would need are for the halfords trolley jack which has quite a small cup heres it is

you can just about see the cup well thats what I call it :)

Cheers

Reply to
johnbond

Just get some carpet offcuts.

Reply to
Conor

Try using a block of wood to spread the load

Reply to
A C