Floor Pan Replacement Pics Posted

I removed all the floor coverings the other day cuz I am planning on spraying in some bed liner and found all sorts of rust. Kind of wish I didn't remove the floor coverings. The bed is rusting so bad that the body mounts are coming through the floor . Anyway, I got with two of my neighbors and began replacing the rusted metal. We didn't make it to the bed yet. We were only able to replace the floor pan on the drivers side. My friend Jason runs a metal fabrication shop and did most of the work. (ok, he did all of it but I held the light... ) I'm real happy with the way it turned out and posted the pictures to my web site. You can click the link at the bottom to see the whole web site or just click

to take you to thepictures. Enjoy the pics. I'll also be taking plenty of pics of my fuelinjection installation as well as the install of a 4" lift on a 2000 TJ. Casey Teague

Casey Teague