Follow up Clutch Shutter?

The tranny mount looked ok. The round bushings that Bill posted a link to I didn't see. But maybe the two individual bushings replace this 1" sq. x 4" approx. long mount I dunno. What did catch my eye is that my engine mounts look odd. They are still together, but look a little loose or something. I've heard their relatively easy to change out. I can use a floor jack with a decent wood block (to distribute weight) on the oil pan to lift / support engine right? Also, do I need to remove the "frame rests" that the engine mounts attach too?

Reply to
Paul Brogren

L.W.(ßill)

If the bushings that support the transfer case are these, my set up is different. My t-case is directly connected to the tranny and has never had bushings in this location. This is obviously good or bad. I've been driving this for 4 years now and it has never done the shuttering before. I'm still going to start with the motor mounts. These like I said have an odd look. But I will do the tranny mount/bushings as second step.

Reply to
Paul Brogren

Reply to
Paul Brogren