For Auction on Ebay - gears 3.73 +TracLock

I have the following items for Auction on EBAY ( Is that right Mike ?)

1)Item name: TracLock Dana 44 for 3.73 Item number: 7914216239 2) Item name: Dana 30 3.73 Ring and Pinion Item number: 7914214732 3)Item name: Dana 44 3.73 Ring and Pinion Item number: 7914214033

4)Item name: TJ Coil springs (stock) Item number: 7913872883

Reply to
Snowboardripper

LOL!

Yup, it is nice etiquette to post if it is an auction or a sale. I don't know about anyone else, but misrepresenting a post really ticks me off.

Man we had a nice trip, too bad it was too short a notice for you. We hit the next lake back and no one else was there. The usual beach place was packed to the max.

Mike

Snowboardripper wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain