for auction on ebay

I am selling my dana 30 with 4.56 gears and axles, up to the knuckles. Also I have a dana 30 diff guard for auction on ebay.

1)Challenger Dana30 diff guard Item number: 7998992232 2)TJ 2002 Dana 30 with 4.56 gears and axles Item number: 7999002885

If you are thinking of upgrading your gears this is the way to go instead of buying and installing gears.

Reply to
snowboardripper

Let's get the basics. Where is everything located, and how about a link?

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

as it states go to EBAY and do a search for the item numbers. I live in Montreal, Quebec Canada. I will ship the guard any where but the diff is local pickup unless you can arrange transport. Most links do not work or get truncated.

Reply to
snowboardripper

Reply to
Seppster