FREE FRIDAY

OK some of the other news Groups I am in offer stuff thy don't need for free some that's what I want to do here. I am offering these parts for free. You have to come pick them up and I want you to use them for your car and not sell them on E-bay or something.

front bumper cover with a small amount of damage. rear bumper cover ground effects kit Rear Spoiler.

All parts are white and came off a 97 mustang Gt I am located in Tampa, FL. first come first serve Rick

Reply to
Rick

OK some of the other news Groups I am in offer stuff they don't need for free some that's what I want to do here. I am offering these parts for free. You have to come pick them up and I want you to use them for your car and not sell them on E-bay or something.

front bumper cover with a small amount of damage. rear bumper cover ground effects kit Rear Spoiler.

All parts are white and came off a 97 mustang Gt I am located in Tampa, FL. first come first serve Rick

Reply to
Rick

Reply to
Erik D.

I think it sounds like a great idea.. I don't have any stuff, but when i do I'll participate.. Had I known I would have offered up my old door panels rather than trashing them.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate (mobile)

I've got a Crystal White (ZR) front bumper off a 99+ Mustang And both front & rear bumpers, Crystal White (ZR) off a 98 Mustang

I'm in SC and refuse to try to ship them.

~Donna

Rick wrote:

Reply to
Donna, aka Diamondz

at 10 Jan 2004, SVTKate (mobile) [ snipped-for-privacy@excite.competitive] wrote in news:z%2Mb.2466$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net:

Pity, I could have used the armrest inserts as mine are pitted and I haven't figured out how to restore that... :-(

Reply to
Paul

I can new ones through Ford for $30 I replaced the ones in the 95 convertible just recently.

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

Dang it Paul, what color are they?

C'mon up to Tennessee, we'll BBQ and fix em up for ya!

I may still have the other set of cups, I don't think I tossed them out, but stillin storage and at least 2 weeks away.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate (mobile)