Land Rover World Magazine - free to good home

Hi, I've been having a bit of a clearout and found a pile of Land Rover World magazines I no longer need. I have issues 1-50 52-81 93&94. If anyone wants to collect them they're welcome to them. I've no idea what's happend to issue 51 but it that turns up you're welcome to it as well. I live in the West Midlands if anyone is interested. I need the space so will need to chuck them soon if no one wants them.

Reply to
Bill Scarab

Bill

I would have jumped at the chance, but since you are missing issue

51 I just don't see the point in having them! :)

Before anyone flames me - I'm joking! I think my wife would have a fit if I turned up with all those mags. If I leave last months issue on the table I get told off!

Matt

Bill Scarab wrote:

Reply to
Matthew Maddock