Free Used Swampers

I have 5 TSL Super Swampers 31x9.5x15. I had them on my Cherokee before I lifted it. They are pretty used, but still have life. I'd rather not throw them away if someone could use them on their trail beater. In Ohio Lorain County. Come and get them, free is the price.

Dan

Reply to
Sump

L.W.(ßill)

In actuality it would be a Pontiac Transport with 5 swampers on the roof.

Reply to
Aaron Graham

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)