FS: 89 Jeep YJ SOA

Hate to do it, but the 'ol finances have changed and the YJ has got to go.

See

for more info.

89 Jeep Wrangler, SOA, Tom wood CV and SYE, winch, 33" tires, new top, alternator, clutch, slave..

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Bill,

I own a Wrangler with the 4 cylinder engine, and I would not call it a "hot rod". The only way it goes like a "bat out of hell", is compared with my neighbor's Model Ts. I got about $0.33 on the dollar for my completely restored '77 Bug. Not a dent on it, a Gene Berg engine built with all new parts, and black urethane paint only a year old. Smoothest running Bug I ever drove, if I do say so myself.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Now Earle, I didn't specify how old and or disabled the bat was.

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed