FS: 96 Grand Cherokee laredo

locate near Ontario, Ottawa

Dont be affraid of snow IT'S A JEEP.....

Opal Color: Very RARE Inline 6 (15 L/ 100 City and 10-11/L 100 Highway ) Automatic Transmission Automatic (Select trac)

4x4 Working Perfectly. Electric Windows, PS, PB, Electric Door lock , Heat Mirror Trailer Hith with 1 7/8 and 2 " Ball A/C Run but get empty after 4-5 Month of use ( Leaking Somewhere) After Market Pioneer CD/ player Remote Starter with Alarm Jeep Keyless entry Remote Control Mopar Bug Deflector Very Good Delco Heavy Duty Battery. Grey Interior No rip in the seats no stain. Owner manual 3 Month Old front rotor and brake, New hand brake Shoes last Year Water Pump and radiator last year Stabiliser link replace. New Shock (4) New Muffler New U Joint in front ( Heavy Duty that you can grease ) New wiper in front Oil Change Synthetic Only.... Air Filter and Sparkplug
  • last week axle due to rusted tone wheels for ABS ABS now 100 % functionnal

Been oil spray every year

2 tiny Spot of rust who been touch up NON SMOKER freshly clean Tire have about 30,000 Km .

Truck has 276,000 KM but engine was either replace or redone, VERY VERY clean does not burn or leak oil at all. No need to check oil or add between oil change.

Transmission oil was replace 30,000 Km ago and should still be good for another 15,000 KM.

I bought it at 246,000 Km last year, never plug during winter and always been very reliable. a very good thing about this vehicule is that it's very cheap to fix as they share parts with the cherokee as well.

Asking 6500 FIRM

Currently QuebecC Plated

available NOW

-- LE CLONE

279 Notre-Dame Gatineau, Qc J8P 1K6 (819) 643-0511 OFFICE (819) 923-6734 CELL Phone

snipped-for-privacy@bellnet.ca

Le CLone

Sounds nice.

Just so you know, our Cherokee has over 300K km on the original engine and it still doesn't use more than a liter of oil between changes. They are very tough engines.

We do get a bit better gas mileage in our Cherokee though....

Mike

Le CL>

Reply to
Mike Romain

taking those reading off the trip computer, not sure if exact however....

Better on gas than my previous 1990 cherokee 4 L I6

Pat

--

-- LE CLONE

279 Notre-Dame Gatineau, Qc J8P 1K6 (819) 643-0511 SANS FRAIS 1 888 643 0511
Reply to
Le CLone