FS: Jeep subwoofer system in Tampa...

I have a subwoofer box designed to fit '88-'00 Wranglers, probably newer models too. If you want to take a look at it, here's a link to an online retailer who carries it

Anyway, I am selling that along with a pair of 10" Kickers subwoofers and a

5 channel Alpine amplifier. None of the equipment has even been used. I just never had the time to put it in and now I am moving and don't want to take the stuff with me.

It all cost me over $500. I'd like to sell the package for $300. Anyone interested? Again, none of the equipment has been used.

I am located in Tampa, Florida. Drop me a line here if you are interested and I'll contact you.

Thanks.

Reply to
ScriptLizard

I have a subwoofer box designed to fit '88-'00 Wranglers, probably newer models too. If you want to take a look at it, here's a link to an online retailer who carries it

Anyway, I am selling that along with a pair of 10" Kickers subwoofers and a

5 channel Alpine amplifier. None of the equipment has even been used. I just never had the time to put it in and now I am moving and don't want to take the stuff with me.

It all cost me over $500. I'd like to sell the package for $300. Anyone interested? Again, none of the equipment has been used.

I am located in Tampa, Florida. Drop me a line here if you are interested and I'll contact you.

Thanks.

Reply to
Hoppy

...obviously not a valid e-mail address.

How fast are you looking to move this system?

Are the woofers installed in the box? If not, will they fit?

What make/model is the amp? Wiring adaptors included?

Are all instructions & literature available? ...original packing/boxes, etc?

You can e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@att.net. Please retain the subject line as I always nuke Hotmail messages.

Thanks ... Tom / Hi - I just e-mailed you. Thanks ... Tom ~~ "ScriptLizard" wrote:

I have a subwoofer box designed to fit '88-'00 Wranglers, probably newer models too. If you want to take a look at it, here's a link to an online retailer who carries it

Anyway, I am selling that along with a pair of 10" Kickers subwoofers and a

5 channel Alpine amplifier. None of the equipment has even been used. I just never had the time to put it in and now I am moving and don't want to take the stuff with me.

It all cost me over $500. I'd like to sell the package for $300. Anyone interested? Again, none of the equipment has been used.

I am located in Tampa, Florida. Drop me a line here if you are interested and I'll contact you.

Thanks.

Reply to
Hoppy

Just sent you an email.