fuel lines

can somebody tell me why I have 3 fuel lines but have 4 outlets on my tank. which line goes where and what do i do with the extra outlet?

Reply to
Josh

Well, you didn't say what type of Jeep you have, but according to section 14-4 of the FSM, the TJ tank has a filler pipe, filler breather pipe, 2 rollover valves, and the combo fuel filter/regulator pipe.

Reply to
Dave Milne

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)