fuel rail, again

Thanks for those that responded. Unfortunately, it is a discontinued part, so the dealership is out. I located one at Tapco, however, since they are located at Riviera Beach Florida, they are unresponsive to date.

The dealership suggested performance part, any ideas where? A google search is revealing just way to much erroneous leads.

Thanks

Reply to
Dave Lee

I have the same problem with my '95. I still havent been able to locate the part. I tried Tapco a few months ago and they did not carry it even though the site said they did. It took me a few emails to find that out (after I sent them my VIN). Good luck with the search. I was able to get mine running again - but I'm still on the lookout for the part. If you have any luck let me know and I'll do the same. BTW I'm in MA.

Reply to
Morb95

Morb95 did pass the time by typing:

Depends on the problem but some places can reweld the aluminum.

Reply to
DougW