Full door Soft Top..

Im still looking for a Full door SoftTop for my 94 Wrangler.. black, grey, spice, but I also need the hardware with it...

Reply to
agent99

What do you mean by "full door soft top"? Because that is not an oem item for that model year. Afaik, a Bestop Supertop will work with your vehicle with full steel doors.

and a bunch of other online vendors sell Bestop stuff, plus your local 4X4 retailer should also be a dealer.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Correction, there is an OEM full door soft top for that year, but I don't recommend getting it. I had one for a while and concluded that the half door soft top was a much better design. The Bestop Supertop has a better reputation than the OEM full door soft top.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

I had a factory full door soft top for my '90 YJ and it was great.

tw

Reply to
twaldron

Take it out in the rain much? The one I had leaked at the front upper door corners in Seattle, so I sold it and got the half door soft top, which I am still using. That has real rain gutters.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Yep, at the time it was my daily driver. Carpet stayed dry. If I ever bought another YJ, I'd definitely get one.

tw

Reply to
twaldron

Real Jeeps don't have tops.

Reply to
billy ray

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

OK, I'm going to have to pull out the big guns. Top down with full doors just looks dorky.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

That's why you take them off.

tw

Reply to
twaldron

No. That's "Real Jeep Chicks don't have tops".

tw

Reply to
twaldron