Aftermarket soft top for Unlimited?

As the subject implies, anyone know when the aftermarket will have a softtop ass'y for the Unlimited? Looking at a 2004 Unlimited for the wifey but it only has the hardtop. The Stealership won't even throw in a jar of Vaseline.

TIA

Matt

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

I dont know about aftermarket but I have an oem black softtop tinted with FULL hardware I took out of an 04 unlimited it is considered used but in EXCELLENT shape..call if interested

-- Jarod Sprauer

Talk is JEEP at

281-807-JEEP (5337)

Reply to
IsellJeeps

BesTop.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

You know.... if someone who worked for a family dealership was to sell OEM parts on-line at a discount they might greatly benefit their dealership profitability.

Reply to
Billy Ray

First off my car lot is an "independent" lot not a franchise so I cant sell oem. I would love to sell bestop but there is a 30K initial investment. A lot of money but that isnt the issue... I have three 4 wheel parts stores very close to me and Bestop has to approve you for a certain area of town as well as you coming up with the 30 Large ;)

Reply to
IsellJeeps

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Here's their reply to my inquiry...

"At this time we do not have an ETA on when the softtops will be available for the unlimiteds. We do currently have a bikini, windjammer, and duster cover available. Thank You Bestop Customer Service

1.800.845.3567"

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

This much I do know Jarod (ISELLJEEPS) is not out to make BIG MONEY. But likes to provide great service to the jeeping commuity and support the jeeping habit. I have personally seen time and time again. Jarod working on customers Jeeps for free. Even if they did not get their Jeep from his dealership. Jeeping is a Lifestyle, to be enjoyed and respected. I have also seen the top, he has in the shop it is in nearly mint shape and has EVERY part for a unlimited that has come with nothing.

Larry

Reply to
extremetjs

yes sir indeed..... I didnt start my business with $0.00 ;)

-- Jarod Sprauer

Talk is JEEP at

281-807-JEEP (5337)

Reply to