Fun over the 4th

Oh man, I had a blast. We got to go camping, do a little wheelin, a little racing, some barrel racing and I even got overserved, which only happens to me biannualy because it takes me that long to forget. Went to SMORR, Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch

I didn't get a lot of pics, I was busy driving, but we DID have a good time.

The most fun I had was barrel racing in my Jeep. It was a real kick in the pants, go like hell around some barrels while your passenger tried to throw a ball into a barrel. I even outran a Jeep (double elimination) that had a Vette engine.

Beat him by |---| "That much!" LOL!

I'm going to set up some barrels in my back field so I can practise for next year.

What did everyone else do over the 4th?

K.

Reply to
Kate

I BBQed a 8lb brisket, worked on the heep, and packed for a short trip to California. Up around Yuba City. Alas, no off-roading this time, but the hills were nice.

It kept threatening (and actually did) "rain like a cow pissing on a flat rock". So I stayed in and watched fireworks via TV. Fewer bugs and aforementioned brisket.

Reply to
DougW