Jeep Fought The Rock -- And The Rock Won

And yet, people still buys these pieces of garbage.

Reply to
rst

And yet, people still buys these pieces of garbage.

------------- It's not the Jeep's fault, it's the moron behind the wheel.

Reply to
Kate

Amen.

Reply to
engineer

That was a really nice jeep...

Carl S

Well, I wouldn't say the Jeep driver had an excess of brain power, but I think the real moron is the individual who tries to blame the machine.

Reply to
Mike Y

So if you bash your thumb with a hammer are you stupid enough to blame the hammer?

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

Emphasis on was.

Chris

Carl S wrote:

Nearly a hundred percent of the bleeding heart liberal whacko limps believe guns kill people. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Gun control means using both hands.

Reply to
Carl S

You call the *JEEP* garbage? I call that Darwin in action. The only "garbage" was between the driver's ears.

Reply to
Steve

Note the Jeep kept that idiot driver alive. Not my idea of garbage...

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer

Oh, I think there was garbage involved, but it wasn't the Jeep!

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

LOL! Any time you see young white guys wearing their hats backwards (for many, it's all the time), you can always bet on something stupid happening.

Bill Putney

"Was" being the key word.....

Reply to
Kate

So if you bash your thumb with a hammer are you stupid enough to blame the hammer?

Jeff DeWitt

LOL! I've never blamed the hammer, but I've been known to throw one and cuss like hell in a situation like that.

K.

Reply to
Kate

Note the Jeep kept that idiot driver alive. Not my idea of garbage...

Excellent point Joe.

K.

Reply to
Kate

Oh, don't be racist and ageist. Don't have to be white, don't have to be young.

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer

But I'm white.

I'm also not PC. :)

Bill Putney

Making an accurate observation is neither. It is merely a statement of the truth.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

That crash was caused by what we call a "spacer" problem. This is the defective part that fills the space between the steering wheel and the driver's seat.

Reply to
peachyracer