Scenic photos from Jeep Trip

A few nice scenic shots and a bunch of campfire shots from our campout the other weekend in the Bohemia Mining Country out of Cottage Grove, OR.

Jeeping was mild and all the rigs were built and or had experianced drivers. No major stucks, no breakdowns, no even a flat tire. We sure traveled some country on Saturday tho. Hit one small loop on the way out, found a tree over the trail, had to wait for a saw to get there so we could get past. Nothing major tho. Good trip, good companions, good party and fire each night too.

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

looks like you had a fun trip. And got to play with a flame-thrower as well.

Reply to
DougW

Wow! It's SO pretty! It's been so long since I've been 'home' that I'd forgotten how pretty it can be.

My daughter Kristen is moving back to the west coast - umm - tomorrow. She MAY land in Klamath Falls. If she does, and we go out to see her, I might just try to get ahold of you to see if your group is going on a run we could tag alon on.

Beautiful photos Jenn, really beautiful. Thanks for sharing :)

Here is a link to our last run, in Oct.

Kate

-jenn

Reply to
Kate

Most definitely. I have a good buddy down in Ashland, and family in Medford too. If you make it that far we can find a way to get together. lol. Glad you enjoyed the photos - I thought of you when I posted the link here. =)

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

-jenn