Funny video clip

"Cats can definitely do some stupid things sometimes" Yeah, mine fell in the neighbors pool... didn't make it out.

Reply to
Jo

Whatever dude. And just for your edification, the "fan spinning" one was also said to be fake (and I don't doubt it was). I never said it was a "real cat". But it just showed a cat being flung across the room, then running away. This was a bit different. And the cat writhing to pull its head free was quite realistic looking. Somewhat disturbing. I'm not sure how any company thinks that would be a good idea to produce for a commercial in ANY market.

Reply to
Bob

You're gonna draw fire fer that one...heheheh

Humorous, but not for everyone.

Awesome digital though. I personally found it funny, but I am a bit off.

Reply to
Fennidh

I live in Las Vegas, and I nearly pissed m'self on the pigeon clip.

THAT was funny.

Those flying rats are everywhere here and are the sworn enemy of the open top Jeep.

I Say Again...."THAT was funny"

Reply to
Fennidh

thats funny cause it's obviously fake, the other was just a little to real...

Reply to
jasonp

I guess I am one who can say something is offensive YET funny. Some folks are the type that find offensive negates funny. Just one of the differences that makes the world an interesting place I guess. I cannot say someone else is wrong for feeling what they feel. But I am glad I got to see the clip. Also amazed at the realism of the clip, though also an obvious fake as well. Decap of any mammal I think would be as messy as , any other. So it was a fake and that was apparent. I agree it was shocking in it's "unexpected nature"

I wish I could train my CJ to bite.

| > THAT was funny. | >

| > Those flying rats are everywhere here and are the sworn | > enemy of the open top Jeep. | >

| > I Say Again...."THAT was funny" | >

| |

Reply to
Fennidh

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

I can't tell what color my TJ is unless it rains or the stream crossing is unusually clear... ;) The Miata's and bikes are what I keep clean.

(well, when I'm not working 85 hours a week selling Jeeps..)

Reply to
DragonRider

Try tape on the paws. :) It won't hurt them but they make the oddest expressions while looking akin to a Lippizan Stallion.. ;)

Reply to
DragonRider

The taped paws are funny, true dat. You can also put tape on their back; they'll walk around all hunched down, because they think they're walking underneath something. It's quite funny.

My sister's cat once got a plastic bag stuck on its tail, got freaked out, then ran all around the house about 10 times trying to get around from the noisy bag, before it finally fell off.

Good stuff!

Reply to
Bob