Funny Discovery video

People Hi,

a fellow lister was interested for LR related videos. Here is one another friend has informed me about.

Hope you like it.

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

On or around Sat, 8 Oct 2005 10:39:44 +0300, "Pantelis Giamarellos" enlightened us thusly:

not clear what they were arsing about at. Terrain doesn't look very challenging :-)

Reply to
Austin Shackles

nope, in fact it was pretty easy. BUT have you noticed the rear (loadspace) door opening and all the things from inside the car getting scattered downhill?

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

Austin Shackles came up with the following;:

Looks like that's it, they're just arsing about ... ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

this is a little more sensible or maybe not

fancy the red Rangy but I suspect my fillings might not be up to thestress Derek

Reply to
Derek

On or around Sat, 8 Oct 2005 12:53:41 +0300, "Pantelis Giamarellos" enlightened us thusly:

yeah, that bit was funny. but they appeared to be towing the disco with an atoyot.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Sat, 08 Oct 2005 11:56:30 GMT, "Derek" enlightened us thusly:

that site redirects back to its homepage. ICBA. Why do people do that, it's bloody irritating.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

This link may be better

links to the relevant index page, from there I think it is pretty obvious which one it is (the Nissan trial one)

Reply to
Robert

Austin Hi,

assisting not towing. If you check the towing strap is not tightened which means that the Disco was able to proceed upwards but I guess the driver was afraid of losign control once more (and hitting a tree for a second time)

Must have been a school run driver...... Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

But then again the video can not be downloaded and saved on the hard drive.

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

Pantelis Giamarellos came up with the following;:

yes it can ....

Assuming you use XP and Windows stuff ...

right click on the video, select properties, File tab then in the box labelled "Location ..." highlight and copy the full URL, drop this into a web browser and either download it as normal or play it in WMP and Save As ...

;-)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Paul thanks for that.

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

I checked the location and they moved the file I suppose its just to stop folks from linking directly to media rather than seeing their sponsers blurb today its at

? who can tellDerek

Reply to
Derek