HAAPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!

I hope all you folks have a good time and stay safe everyone!

Cheers

Ry'&Jen

Reply to
socks09

"Dang kids! Get off mah lawn!"

Happy Halloween to everyone as well.

Reply to
DougW

Same to you and yours!

I wanted to go as Frankenstein, but am new in the neighborhood and didn't have any parties to go to. ;(

Mike

2000 Cherokee Sport 86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG AT's, 'glass nose to tail in '00 'New' frame and everything else in '09. Some Canadian Bush Trip and Build Photos:
Mike Romain

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III