hand clutch?

This may sound dumb, as the obvious answer is, "just get an automatic." Is there such a thing as a hand clutch for less-abled persons (such as a bad left knee) to operate a manual transmission? Seriously, I know there are folks here who are devout adherents of the manual tranny, so the desire can be somewhat understandable (I hope).

Brian

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Yes, there are professionally made hand controls for vehicles. They are very well made and are for folks without the full use of their legs.

I have used one that did the brake and throttle on an automatic. It was a push for brake and and a twist grip throttle right where a column gear shift sits. These bolt onto the column and use a lever system for the pedal.

I am sorry I don't know the maker, maybe Google.com would have an answer.

Mike

Brian wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain