Happy Day! New Jeep parts!

I just ordered my SwayLOC! Now, to lurk out by the mailbox waithing for the UPS guy... gimmie gimmie gimmie!

Reply to
Kate

Got my roof rack today.

(:oþ

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

** Posted from
**
Reply to
L.W.(ßill)Hughes III

When you get it on... post a pic :) Are you excited? I just LOVE new Jeep stuff.

(:oþ

Earle

Reply to
Kate

Rainy day, lots of non-Jeep stuff in the mail, but when I get it done, sure.

Earle

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Earle Horton

Jeep stuff is great!

I got stuff in the mail today... but it was stuff for kitty cat.

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

** Posted from
**
Reply to
L.W.(ßill)Hughes III

Well THAT's no fun. Of course, Kitty will like it. Maybe you should take Kitty wheelin :) Yea, I know, my cat would like wheeling about as much as she'd like to share her bed with bulldog LOL

I got stuff in the mail today... but it was stuff for kitty cat.

-jenn

Reply to
Kate

LOL!

No actually she wont care, its kitty care items, not toys. Its to help keep me sane.

Reply to
jbjeep