88 wrangler

can someone with an 88 4.2 please look at their starter relay next to the battery. I have a connecter missing a wire. Its at the 11 oclock position and points outwards a little bit. It is on the post part of the relay and is on the top of the rest of the circle connecters that are on the post. I do not get any noises or anything when i turn the key. Can someone please tell me what this connecter should be going to.

Reply to
88yj