Hard Top Question

Will a hard top for a cj fit on a yj? IT is getting that time of year to think about these things

Reply to
shark265

Yep. But there are at least a couple of different door designs for various soft tops, and only the one with the rounded corner (top back corner) will fit with the hardtop. TrailMarker.

Reply to
Mark

They will fit once you cut out the top where the YJ roll cage bolts to the top of the windshield frame.

Reply to
JimG

Just put my hard top on yesterday, ran around as long as I could topless though before I forced myself back into the shop to cover it up.

*sigh* It's kind of nice having the back window that lifts this time of year though. That and the rain doesn't pour down on my head when I open the doors.

Kate

Reply to
Kate

There are tailgate issues too.

Cheers,

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

I always go topless because I enjoy the freedom, the people point and laughing too.

Coasty

Reply to
Coasty