Heater Control Unit Fire/Rewire

My GW caught fire behind the instrument panel and burned some wiring and destroyed the heater control box and panel. All instruments are out, except the ammeter.

Has anyone experienced this, and/or, does anyone have any advice on the repair. I have located the instrument panel facia and the heater control box, but have not yet opened up the panel to look at what I assume will be the nightmare inside.

By the way, the Jeep starts and runs fine. A/C and AC fan out, too.

Reply to
Randall Brink