Help w/ Installng Turn Signal in GC

My daughter cracked the front pass turn signal lens on her '94 GC. I have a new lens assy and see that it is install w/ a screw on top and screw on the bottom. I've located the screw on top but access to the bottom of the assy is a real trick.

Any insight as to removing the old turn signal lens? Thx

Chip L

Reply to
Chip L

Chip L did pass the time by typing:

Take the thinest phillips you have and wedge it between the upper turn signal and the lower one, about 1/2" away from the edge by the headlamp. With a flashlight you can see it better. You will push the lower signal down a bit, but that's the way it's done.

When you put the new unit in, put your screwdriver on the lower screw then set the lamp in and tighen the lower screw. Then put the side one in.

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
mic canic