TJ Jeep Parts for sale...

Have some old TJ parts for sale. Selling them for my dad he upgraded to some new stuff.

Have the factory bumpers.. tan jeep tire cover, receiver hitch , factory mirrors.

Here is a picture of them..

Just respond if interested... thanks!!

Shawn

Reply to
sp

where are you located? how much?

Reply to
IsellJeeps

Which items are you interested in. I will call my dad right away and let you know. I am sure any reasonable offer he will take.

Thanks! SP

Reply to
sp

I'll take the bumpers and the tire cover if the price is right. I live in Michigan. Where are you at and what's your price? Steve

Reply to
popeyeball

I am interested in the hitch. How much? where?

Reply to
JimG

Dibs on the mirrors!

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

I am in North Carolina.. you can e-mail me at !! snipped-for-privacy@monkeysuncle.com (take ou tht eexclamation points !!) and we can figure out a price..

thanks!! SP

Reply to
Shawn

Got the hitch/receiver today from Shawn. Pleasure doing business with him. Highly recommend any of his other parts if the have not sold already.

JimG

Reply to
JimG