Help Water Leak?

I just puchased my first jeep. It's a 95 YJ and it has a bad water leak coming from the cowl area somewhere. I have replaced my cowl seal, and the cowl vent doesn't seem to be the problem. Any suggestions?

Reply to
95 YJ

Check the windshield.. I had a windshield replaced one time and it took the company that replaced it like 9 times.. Leaked like a water facet when it rained... It would leak from the top then it would leak from the bottom.. If it is leaking from the bottom.. It can look like it is coming from the cowl.. Just a thought..

Ben

95 YJ 2.5L

Reply to
Ben

Best method is get an assistant, garden hose, and a flashlight. You must locate the source if you have any hope of repairing the leak...

Professor

95 YJ wrote:
Reply to
Professor

Or look for a large, thin-walled grey rubber hose that is the cowl vent box drain, and remove whatever is stuck in it.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton